Sunday, September 6, 2020

Raquel

I invite Raquel over my new apartment for some drinks Friday night we talk remenis about the old days. I can't help but to glance at her breasts, I take a huge sip of my drink. She notices and asks if everything is ok I'm like sure no problem, so we continue to drink and talk. I look down at her boobs again and this time she catches me staring she asked like what you see? I reply if I'm going to be honest yes yes I do you got some beautiful breasts mmm! So she decides to take off her shirt and bra, I comment this should be fun. At this point I'm feeling great I start rubbing my cock as I look at her breasts she watches me for a while before sitting on my lap. I grab her ass then begin to suck on those hot tits of hers, she starts to grind on my cock. I begin to unbutton her pants she stands up so I can take them off I take mine off to show my hard throbbing cock she gets on her knees to begin a nice hot blow job. "Mmm yeah that feels good baby don't stop" then she stands and proceeds to sit on my cock it slides right in her pussy. She rides me like she owns my cock I slap her ass she rides me faster before she gets on all fours so I can hit it from behind. As I fuck her doggie I reach around and rub her clit til she cum on my cock. I pull out so I can eat out her ass and finger her pussy she goes crazy for me eating her ass (drives me wild to). She gets on her back so I can fuck her again I keep going til it's time I whisper in her ear mmm Raquel I'm going to cum baby, then I give her all of my hot load!

No comments:

Post a Comment