Monday, September 7, 2020

Night out with Raquel

Raquel and myself go out to the bar for the night, she tells me we need to bring someone home with us, I'm down let's do it. So we look around and see this one dude ok we might have a winner, so we start talking to him feel him out. Ask him if he wants to come hang out he replies yeah let's go. So we head back to my place for the after party. Music drinks and more. So Wade asked Raquel about me because he was gay asking if I was into guys? She got curious, I'll have to look into it. So she asked me if I would fuck him but she wanted to watch us? I replied well I was planning on fucking you later but I could give Wade a shot. So we went back into my bedroom put my hands on his waist and began to kiss him on the lips then on the neck took his shirt off and turned him around and began to undo his pants. Got him naked looked at his naked body like wow I can do this for sure. His ass was so sexy began to eat it out as I reached around and grabbed his cock. Couldn't take it anymore I got him on the bed and pressed my cock against his tight ass forcing myself inside of him. Fucking him spanking him I look over to Raquel and see her getting herself off. Few minutes later she comes over to the bed and tells me when I'm ready to cum she wants me to pull out and cum in her mouth, hearing that makes me hornier I start fucking him harder so I pull out and put my cock in her mouth and she takes every drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment