Sunday, September 13, 2020

Beach Night

Raquel and myself decide to go to the beach to hang out. It's pretty hot so Raquel suggest we jump in the water, I reply what with our clothes on? She answers no let's get naked and jump in. I'm like oh yeah let's go!  After a few minutes or so we head back to the blanket and lay down. I look over and check out her wet body and begin to get hard she notices it and smile. So we begin to kiss she starts to stroke me, I whisper in her ear baby I need you! Then I begin to lay her on her back the I get on top and slide it in her hot wet pussy, I take my time take it nice and slow at first as I suck on her perfect breasts. She decides to tease me and gets on all fours I spank that beautiful ass before I eat her pussy. And speaking of her ass I surprise her by licking her ass and suck on that tight asshole. I put my hands on her hips as I fuck her from the back I push my luck and slide my finger in her ass. She moans and yells finger my ass baby. Damn that gets me so hard.. She tells me to lay down she begins to ride me hard! I tell her don't stop baby feels so good.  I tell her baby I'm going to cum I press down on her shoulders as I cum inside of her and give her every drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment