Sunday, December 9, 2018

My Fantasy

My best friend was having a bad night so I decided to hang out and be with him. I'll decided we needed to lay in bed together so I can cuddle and console him. We talked for a while kissed him on his head and forehead then his lips I start rubbing his cock put my hand down his pants and grab his hard throbbing cock, I can't resist I yank off his pants and start sucking his cock! I take it deep in my mouth he gets all into it, I whisper in his ear "I'm gonna fuck you now"  I break out the lube oil my cock up before I have my first gay sexual experience. I slide it in so deep inside of him fucking him hard he's loving every minute of it I get him on all fours and begin pounding that ass hard doggy style. I begin to cum so hard in his tight ass, I kiss his lips and tell him how great it felt best part of it he feels so much better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment