Sunday, December 23, 2018

Happy Trail

My girlfriend, best friend and myself decided to take a nice walk down this private trail. We packed up and headed out, we made it there in no time such a beautiful day for a walk. My girlfriend went ahead of me and my buddy all we could do is check her out boy did she look good in her outfit! And yes we had a few drinks in us.. We got to our destination sat down for a little break my girl was sitting between me and my buddy, him and I look at each other and gave a wink.. We started to come on to my girl at first she was shocked and asked if this was ok? I replied oh it's more than ok it's gonna be epic!!! We started to kiss her neck and rub her leg as she rub our cocks then she gets on her knees and sucks me off as she strokes him for a while. Then I get behind her take off her pants so I can slide my hard cock in her wet pussy as she sucks him off. I pull out so my buddy can fuck that hot pussy as I jerk off to them. I begin to fuck her mouth let her gag on it. When we are ready to cum we start to spray all over her chest..

No comments:

Post a Comment