Sunday, December 16, 2018

Laundry Day

So I was doing laundry this morning while I was throwing a load in the washer I came across a pair of womens panties, I was "OK how did these get in here?" So whatever screw it I'll throw them in. Later on that day after I was done I was in my room with the panties over by me and my sister walked and seen them and asked "How and why do you have those?" I replied they were in my laundry. Of course I was like damn sis nice panties let me see what you are wearing now! She yelled ugh gross I'm showing you!! I'm like come on it could be fun as I try to unbutton her pants. She finally caved in and showed me, and as you know it another sexy pair white lacey pair of thongs. Yeah my weakness for sure she caught me rubbing my cock and gave me an odd look, bro what are you doing? She asked I replied I'm getting hard sue me lol! I'm Like yeah I gotta fuck you Sis!! She responded with a Oh Hell No thats going too far! Nah it will be fine it will make us closer than ever. As I rub her pussy slide my fingers down her panties and begin to finger her. She can't help it and grabs my cock oh bro you're so big give it to me as she gets on my knees and begins to suck me off. She does that for a bit before I get her on the bed to fuck the shit out of her! Boy does her pussy feel so good tell her to get on all fours so I can fuck her doggy style. Oh man this is great can't believe I'm banging my sister... I pull out so I can taste that sweet wet pussy before I plow her again. I begin to fuck her again she looks up at me and says I want you to cum in my mouth baby! Ok you got it sis few minute later I pull out and shove my cock in her mouth as she drinks my hot cum. What a great Sunday! I look at her and tell her I'm gonna fuck you all the time now!! She didn't hesitate and said oh yes thats my cock now!

No comments:

Post a Comment